Saturday, February 22, 2014

Diy EAT letters

Today I went to Michaels and finally started on one of my million pinterest projects. Am I the only one absolutely obsessed with pinterest?  I wish I could pin and diy for a living lol don't we all. Any who, on my trip to Michaels I purchased three wooden letter $2.99 a piece,  mod podge, a little set of paint brushes with sponges $1.49 , my choice of paper .49 and the grey color I already had from the counters which I will post a blog on that this week. I recommend to first sand the edges of the letters depends on the letters mine had tiny ruff spots. Step two paint the edges and a light coat in the center, then add two more coats or desired amount.  Third add a good layer of paint on the center of the letter and stamp it on the back of the paper of your choice.  Then cut it out and add some mod podge to the center and press. Boom then let it sit add a hole in the back and hang it where you please. Presto diy personal wall art.  I believe I will do more soon of our last name. Well yall the hubs is snoring and I'm watching my King of Queens dvds nighty nite. (I know we are such party animals) ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment